10) Experience. More than 30 years of quality work.
9) Loyalty. TEN YEARS in business at the same location, with the same phone number.
8) Lessons. If you want to learn to do it yourself, we will show you or explain it
to you. Rich has taught basic home repair classes at the Chicago City Colleges and can bring
lessons to your group or association.
7) Trustworthy. Being licensed and insured, maintaining your trust is paramount to us. You will not have to
count your silverware when we leave your home; if you leave your wallet, credit card, bank book, or a large pile
of cash on your counter, we will not touch them. (Rich only asks that you please don't leave the cookies
6) Preparedness. We always come ready for the task. Our work vehicle is not the family sedan, but a stocked van
dedicated to the repair profession. We stock fasteners, wall repair goods, a variety of caulk, and the most frequently
requested tools and materials in the van. This means fewer trips to the hardware store.
5) Concern. We're concerned about protecting your belongings. How many other contractors
have fleece furniture pads in their toolboxes? And we sweep up after ourselves.
4) Service. Rich's history of helpfulness includes spending 20 years as an RN in the Cook County
3) Guaranteed results. We guarantee our work for a minimum of one year -- just like the franchises - and we
will do everything possible to make sure my customers are satisfied.
2) Promptness. We return calls as quickly as possible. On the rare occasion that we miss one, we do appreciate
reminders, but we're not the type who don't return your calls.
1) Care. We work in and on your home with as much care as we would want in and on our own home.